” or “our
”) Venture Learning Platform (VLP), located at http://venturelearningplatform.thinkific.com/colle...
Consent and Information Collection and Use
“) address, your operating system, the browser type, and your activity on the VLP. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying personal information mentioned above.
We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
Sharing of Personal Information
- to administer the VLP courses and/or programs in which you participate;
- to help us address problems with and improve the VLP and/or our products and services;
- to request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the VLP, the courses and/or programs and/or our products and services;
- to notify you about important changes to the VLP, the courses and/or programs and/or our products and services;
- for our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits, to develop new products, to enhance the VLP, the courses and/or programs, to improve our products and services, to identify usage trends and to determine the effectiveness of the VLP;
- to protect the security or integrity of the VLP, the courses and/or programs, our products and services and our business;
- to prevent, detect and investigate activity and transactions that are suspicious, fraudulent, or violate the VLP Terms and Conditions;
- to contact you if necessary regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or for other administrative purposes;
- to respond to your requests for support or customer service;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of NVBC’s assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation involving the transfer of all or part of the business assets of NVBC;
- with your consent when required, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions; or
- as required or authorized by law.
We may share your personal information with certain service providers, including without limitation outside, vendors, consultants, judges, mentors, sponsors and credit card or payment processing companies (“
“). When we engage Service Providers who manage customer information on our behalf and/or perform services on our behalf, such as conducting surveys, sending communications, or providing mentorship in connection with the VLP, or helping prevent fraudulent transactions, we may share your personal information with such Service Providers under the requirement that such personal information is used only to provide services to us.
We are not responsible for the actions of any independent third parties you may choose to engage with directly, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties
Rights to Your Information
We strive to ensure that any personal information we retain and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which we will use it. If our records regarding your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request.
We may also use your personal information. VLP usage statistics and courses and/or programs related statistics to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “
” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers or users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission, including over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air, is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the VLP and/or participating in the courses and/or programs. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any personal information provided in connection with the use of the VLP and/or your participation in the courses and/or programs. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
You may wish to opt out of receiving certain information and marketing or promotional materials from NVBC. You may do so by contacting us email@example.com